2021 MIBC SCHEDULE
2021 MIBC DIVISION 3 & 4 SCHEDULE
Select the group by your representation to download your schedule.
DIVISION 3 & 4
GROUP 3AL 4AL
Ballet Conservatory at Skyra
Ballet Elite Dance Studio
IB Classical Dance
Miami Dance Collective
Miami Youth Ballet
St. Lucie Ballet
United Ballet Theatre
Dance Academy of Stuart
St. Lucie Ballet
MorningStar Dance Academy of Atlanta
Vladimir Issaev School of Classical Ballet
Estudio de Ballet Nicole Dijkhuis
Escuela Nacional Superior De Ballet
Rosie Schottland Ballet Clásico
Victoria's Ballet School
Ballet Viviani Ribeiro Ltda.
MIBC follows the CDC regulations:
During the 2021 MIBC event at the state-of-the-art studios at Arts Ballet Theatre of Florida, we will
• Allow up to 12 students per class (Classes will be divided per level) ( Studios are 40 x 60 )
• Barres and Floors are already marked so there will be at least 6 feet distance between the children
• Participants will come directly to the rooms through the outside doors and not through the reception area.
Participants will have a pre-assigned area to place their belongings inside the studios.
• Parents/ Teachers,/ Coaches are NOT allowed in the studios, however, classes will be live-streamed via our YouTube Channel
• Temperature will be measured before class
• Hand sanitizer will be given to the participants before and after class
• Participants must bring their own water bottle – There is a water bottle dispenser to refill
• Our FOUR (4) bathrooms will be available in case of a true emergency.
• Our staff has been trained to clean before and after each class or the use of the bathrooms
• Everyone will be wearing a mask when coming into the studios.
• Studios will be sanitized in between classes.
• While competing on stage is a personal choice, however by the wings and common areas everyone must wear a mask.